Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for halo projector headlights for my 08 Magnum. If anyone makes them for my car how can I find some?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have used retro-solutions for HID projector kits for my motorcycles. Great serive. I tried a set on my Magnum, but made the mistake of using 35 watt HIDs and tinted lenses my first go-round. Useless! Now have a set of EURO buckets w/ clear lenses (Ebay) and LED Lights from headlightrevolution. 55W HIDs might be a little brighter, but the LEDs (top-of-the-line) are awesome. The euro buckets (black) have no horizontal adjustment. I had to shim the buckets.
EuroBuckets-and-LEDs.jpg LightsGrillBodyLines.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have used retro-solutions for HID projector kits for my motorcycles. Great serive. I tried a set on my Magnum, but made the mistake of using 35 watt HIDs and tinted lenses my first go-round. Useless! Now have a set of EURO buckets w/ clear lenses (Ebay) and LED Lights from headlightrevolution. 55W HIDs might be a little brighter, but the LEDs (top-of-the-line) are awesome. The euro buckets (black) have no horizontal adjustment. I had to shim the buckets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts