Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i've got an 08 red badge R/T for sale. it's in awesome condition. It is a real 29R road and track performance package so it has the performance exhaust, suspension, steering, and the performance leather seats ( Looks like the SRT, with the suede in the middle, black leather with red stitching) I have the window sticker to prove it's not just something somebody added the seats and chrome 20" wheels. has just over 80k on it. And the car is located in ND. car Runs and drives awesome! Never been in any accidents!
I'm asking 17,200 for it. PM me or even call me at 701.412.5315

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
GL with the sale, pics would help you so people can see what you have and how nice it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures!

These are the best pictures I have of it. They're from the dealer I got it from, The car looks exactly the way it did when I bought it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Nice Mag..GLWS!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Its a shame your selling it. As I beleve that the 08 red badge might be rarer then the srt8 for 08?

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
I want those seats lol

·
Fab HO
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, it kinda makes me sad to sell it. I doubt i'll ever see another one like it. . .Oh well, I guess we all gotta grow up sometime. I'm open to offers. the worst I can say is no right?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Duke,
GL with the sale, I have one of these cars and I have to say it's SUCH a step up from the regular R/T... Guys if you're on the fence about buying an R/T you won't be disapointed... If you like performance seats these hold you in place, it's not an SRT but if you don't need the extra 75hp, it's the closest you'll come to one, and the price is right, these Hemis last a LONG time....I think the fact that you're new to the forum might hold you back a little, but good luck, I wish I had the money, I'd be all over this... There's only 638 R/Ts for 08 and that includes the AWD AND the road and track ones so YOU do the math, I'd bet there's less then 200 of these made like this and I'm keeping mine until I can't drive anymore.....Here's mine

HEY JIM and Tee, maybe it's time to get an 08??????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, it does kinda suck being new. I wish I could keep this car forever but money is what it is. Again, we go back to those darn kids. anybody got any offers? Am I way too high on the price? I'm open to suggestions. I gotta get this thing sold. Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dam....white is not exactly my color, but I looked for quite a while at R/T's before I bought mine a month ago. I decided (because of other toys I have/ drive) that I didn't want an SRT8 but I really wanted the Road & Track Mag. They just are not out there, and the ONE that I did find was dogged...beat really badly.

I ended up with a REALLY clean, very well optioned (even side aribags), low-mile '05 R/T and I am happy with it, but I would loved to have gotten a R&T.

Funny too, looking at my window sticker I have for my car the price was not very far off from yours.....yours is a little less than 2K more than mine was.

Good luck man, nice car, nice price.......too late for me! lol......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
this thing really does look like it's been babied it's whole life the seats don't even look sat in..Good news for whoever buys it. it's going to have a brand new ren mygig in it. the hard drive on the original one died. that hard drive by the way was loaded up with old country from whoever had it before me. I'm talkin George jones marty robbins kinda stuff. i could be wrong but i don't see the previos owner playing need for speed in this thing while jamming out to marty robbins... i know I've got it priced right but seriously let me know what it takes to sell this thing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NEW PRICE, MUST SELL!! 08 Magnum R/T Red Badge!

This thing really needs to get sold. I'd like to see someone on here get it since it'll be loved and appreciated. 16,500! Let me know what it takes to sell this thing. I haven't been paid since Nov 30th. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, I got the magnum sold! Thanks for all your guys' support. I hope to someday be back on here asking questions about a mag I get to keep forever. Unfortunately it probably won't be an 08 red badge R/T. But what can you do. Maybe i'll find an SRT once my kids are out of the house... Thanks again!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Too Bad You are selling it !

This '08 Road & Track package is new to me.
I was told it was an '07 only deal.
Here is my sticker:

Any way they list it, It's a best package for the 5.7 !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts