Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After my latest set, I realized I've had 10 different sets of custom lights on my car. From up grades, trades, malfunctions and favors, here's my list in order. Also, I wanted to thank everyone thats helped and encouraged me along the way. Thanks fam!!
1. Silver on my RT
2. 10,000k halos in high gloss black housings with a mopar M on the tinted side marker
3. Stock SRT black
4. halos back on high gloss frames with a 30 LED count blinker strip and blacked out side marker
5. Silver temps with blinker strips
6. Purple w/black hydro dipped skulls, halos, blinker strips
7. All black including light reflectors(fail)
8. Black housing with the chrome part left on the "bullets" tinted side marker
9. Black blinker reflector, black housings and medium tinted side marker
10. Purple hydro dips back, this time around, blinker reflector painted black
Few shots to show some differences, we love them pictures! ...I still need to find a pic of my 1st custom set that now reside in NY

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
LOL ~ Yup, you surely have had a FEW!!! I love the latest ones!

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Dang homie!! You taking custom lights to a whole new level!! My fav's are the dipped and the chrome bullets!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL ~ Yup, you surely have had a FEW!!! I love the latest ones!
Thanks! So happy to have my blinkers back again! ...and HALOS!!
Dang homie!! You taking custom lights to a whole new level!! My fav's are the dipped and the chrome bullets!
Hydro dipping rules!! Thanks to you, that was actually your housings I passed on to Frank @ DiabloSport at the ShinDig! I love the color he used too: "Alsa-MidNight Purple" its got a lot of flake in it.

...so, after trying to copy my old wiring using the regulator, I figured I could manage to get the halos on separate channels. Didn't happen! Wound up with every chan controls every ring, LOL. Oh well. I'm still able to have the switch in on position = auto on with the key(or move the fuse for constant on) and off position = remote, which now I can do 2/3 modes at once! LOL (oops) Kinda cool though, but I really want to figure out how to get my channels separate so I can fade the his/lows opposite and strobe the fogs. That'd be sweet. Here's a quick cut video of what it looked like

1 - 4 of 4 Posts