Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok browsing for fun like always on craigslist and stumbled into some lexanis on craigslist for 600 : details 20" Lexani LX-15 rims

Anyway was wondering about the bolt it was a steal so why past... thinking right now that I don't think theses babies are going to fit. First off the bolt size are 5x120 gotta get adapter now. The offset in the front are +35 mm and +40mm in the back.

The reason I also wanted 20 is because I plan on putting an eibach lowering kit and didn't want to roll bother the wall if I didnt have to. Which I might have to!

Also as for tires I wanted low profile thinking of 245/30 front and 275/35 back.

NEED CRUCIAL HELP :comp26:

·
My Magnum is Bigger!
1,562 Posts
I don't think those are gonna work for you... Do you have an AWD...? With that offset and the 5x120 bolts, you're gonna be way off...

I'm on 22's and bagged, and I haven't rolled...

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
If your mag is rwd they won't fit right and if its awd they should fit cuz that's a fwd offset

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
sometimes thats the way it goes down i hate that too. Offsets are great but it hurts ur chance of finding some nice rims u almost have to settle for some u might like a little and learn to let them grow on u. I waould just look at all u have to pick from with that offset and select your favorite.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You should just be stoked they told you before you bought them lol

·
My Magnum is Bigger!
1,562 Posts
At first I was gonna say I wouldn't pay $600 but I just saw some for 2k used on ebay...!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Rwd offset is around 10-25

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At first I was gonna say I wouldn't pay $600 but I just saw some for 2k used on ebay...!

I know thats why I said its a steal no matter what, Im looking at a resell profit or trade. But looking at it on computer or picture does it no justice. I thought I would have got away with the offset maybe by a little but I didn't expect that much of an difference.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Is that all the way around for the offset or just my ranges in the back.
You don't want to go anything below +15 if you can help it. Anything less and you're out too far. +15 to +18 is good for all of the wheels.

If you go staggered, +25 in the back is good

1 - 20 of 31 Posts