Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that why don't the 3.5 motors have any power? Am I missing something? I've installed a dual 40 series Flowmaster system K&N air intake system, a bigger throttle body, Diablo catch can and a Diablosport trinity tuner with custom tune and still not feeling any difference on my car. It is a waste of money. It still go 0-60 in 7.6 second. What am I doing wrong, I even had the 4 speed transmission and install a shift kit. If anyone can tell me that would be great? Or should I just sell it and get a V8. I think I should just install a 6.1 motor and transmission. Everything in my car is SRT8 even the cluster. I don't have the Brembo system, the seats and motor and transmission but I have everything else working even the EVIC with steering wheel controls working. If you guys can please tell me how to set up the trinity or pass me a tune so I can install it, it will be great just pm me. I think the person that I paid for the custom tune really didn't do it right. I emailed him so many times that my car doesn't feel ant different but no response! I'm always getting screwed by someone! The only person that's always helped me was Jon but I hate bothering him all the time. If anyone has answers please pm me??????:damnit::damnit::damnit::damnit::feedback::feedback::censored:

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
There's only so much you can do to a 3.5. You can't expect miracles. I have a 3.5 also. I have a Corsa exhaust, CAI, and Diablo inTune. That's it. I noticed a big difference in performance compared to stock, but I eventually got used to it and it feels sluggish again. Oversize wheels will slow down a V6 too. You could install a super charger, but at that point you may as well do a Hemi swap or buy a new Magnum. Which decision you make depends how much money and dedication you wanna dump into your 3.5.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your right about putting in a Hemi but you said you felt a difference right? I still don't feel a difference at all! Nothing!! I'm going to do a swap instead because that's just a waste of time and money! I really don't know what I was thinking installing all of that. Well that would have to be my next project and install a HellCat motor or the 6.1 SRT8 because I wouldn't be able to afford the HellCat!! All I need is a couple of 10 thousand dollars and I'll be set! Lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.