Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: my 2005 Dodge Magnum RT with HEMI 5.7L V8. It's been a great ride, but now it's time to let go...

This is a one owner car that has been very well maintained and has never been in a collision. Midnight Blue with Dark Grey leather interior – fully loaded. Yes, it has a HEMI, and with the 5-speed automatic transmission (Mercedes style) it's rated for 25 MPG highway / 17 MPG city, which is pretty accurate.

I have the original sticker which lists the features and shows a price of $33,745.

The entertainment system is an AM/FM Stereo with in-dash 6-disc CD/MP3 player (will play MP3 CDs as well as regular audio CDs) and 6 Boston Acoustics speakers putting out great sound.

Additional features include air conditioning, power tinted sunroof, tilt/telescoping leather-wrapped steering wheel, power heated front seats, heated power dual exterior mirrors, power windows, power locks, cruise control, theft deterrent system, front and side curtain air bags (never deployed), all-speed traction control, intermittent wipers, rear defroster, rear wiper, rear climate controls, fog lamps, sunscreen glass (dark for all rear windows), antilock brakes, and 18-inch wheels.

Original options purchased include the Protection Group (additional air bags and a cabin air filtering system), Electronics Convenience Group (instrument cluster with display screen, temperature/compass gauges, mini trip computer, security alarm, steering wheel controls for the stereo, and a universal garage door opener), Convenience Group II (air condition with dual front zones, heated front seats, dual power front seats, power adjustable pedals), Roof Rack, Power Sunroof and upgraded Stereo/CD.

The Pirelli tires are good, and this car is clean – stickered through November, and road ready! Mileage: 157,000.

$7850.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 207-776-1998
I'm in Brunswick, Maine, which is 30 mins north of Portland or south of Lewiston, and a little over 2 hours north of Boston.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts