Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BLAKMETL
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok right now i own a 2006 sxt and i am very likely to be upgrading to an R/T or SRT in the next few months. so im looking around and well we all know the obvious differences between the models. But lets say whats the difference between a 2006 SRT and 2007 SRT, did dodge change anything? a reason i ask is lets say theres 2 magnums and they look the same and same mileage but one a year newer is it worth paying the few extra grand?

BRIANJAX

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Nope no differences if they are that similar even in mileage I'd get the 2006 it'll save you a bit on insurance!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
If your you are taken out a loan you'll get better rates on the new model, and longer possible terms.....

I think 2007 have the life time powertran warranty where I don't think the 2006 all have it,, SRT it don't matter anyway I don't think since there isn't a lifetime on them

·
Tired Boss, Dog Tired
2,909 Posts
On both the 06 and 07 they cleaned up the engine compartment, especially the plug wires, other than that no real mechanical or body differences.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
About 12 months....:lmao:........:sad6:

·
Tired Boss, Dog Tired
2,909 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fireman you rock, good one, I'm sitting here laughing and the wife is looking at me like I'm crazy.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
The only thing I remember is the 06's DID NOT have the SRT emblem in the grille and the 07's DID!!! (So I bought one in case I wanna LIE!!!) LOL

·
Um... hullo?
3,469 Posts
06 and 07 srt's did
but there's really no difference
The only thing I remember is the 06's DID NOT have the SRT emblem in the grille and the 07's DID!!! (So I bought one in case I wanna LIE!!!) LOL

Really not sure about these things... I have an '06 SRT and I DO have a grille SRT emblem, and I DO NOT have the accelerometer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts