Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

2006 Interior swap

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ncinirator 
#1 ·
So quick question. I just recently picked up a 2006 Magnum RT, and I'm not digging the gray leather. If I were to do some hunting, and find seats from an 06 Charger RT. Can they be swapped relatively easily. I understand that there may be some electrical components that need to be rewired and what not but as far as the overall fit is concerned do they work. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Yes, it's a pretty easy swap. You can remove the seat bottoms by removing a couple of bolts on each seat and the same for the seat backs. The rear seat cushion will pop right in. The rear seat backs you need to remove the covers and swap them. The rear seat back frames on the Charger are plastic, the Magnum are metal. Just strip the covers off and swap them onto the Magnum frames. You will have to cut a little bit on the fabric backing around the latch to get it to latch easily but that's it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.