Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
do you have the Parking Brake Release Handle? Just broke mine the other day & I'm trying to find one to replace it.
Sadly it's gone. I have the parking brake setup from my 2008 300 SRT8 though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
[QUOTE=eagle

Does that have the release handle? All I really need is the handle. The piece that holds the wire or rod snapped off on me yesterday when I noticed that my brake light was blinking & chiming. What are you asking for it? Also, do you have a pic of to make sure I need what you have? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
eagle Does that have the release handle? All I really need is the handle. The piece that holds the wire or rod snapped off on me yesterday when I noticed that my brake light was blinking & chiming. What are you asking for it? Also said:
There is no handle on a 2008. Let me know if you want to switch to the 2008 style as I still have that on my 2008 300 SRT8 parts car.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Trim panels to rear hatch are sold.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Passenger side doors are sold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Parting out my 2007 Magnum SRT8.

This first post is current with what I have left. If you don't see it is already gone!

500 rear diff/hubs
200 doors (drivers side doors only)
200 seatbelts and airbags
200 door panels
150 left rear knuckle
150 rear subframe
150 steering rack
125 Duralast Gold battery (still under warranty)
100 interior harness
100 steering column
100 ignition with key
75 rear spoiler
75 dual zone automatic a/c panel
75 rear view mirror
75 6.1 half covers
75 automatic shifter assembly
60 visors
50 front fenders (pair)
50 door glass (each)
50 trunk waterproof rubber liner
45 rear fender liners
40 cluster bezel
25 headliner (with or without sunroof hole as I have two)
25 trunk trifold floor (slightly damaged)
15 mirror switch

You wouldn't happen to have the wiring harness for the fuel injectors would you. I have a 2006 srt Maggie and I could use it.

Thanks

Scoot

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
You wouldn't happen to have the wiring harness for the fuel injectors would you. I have a 2006 srt Maggie and I could use it.

Thanks

Scoot
No sorry it sold with the motor, but I do have another harness that's on my 6.1 I'm selling right now.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
dashboard sold

·
Registered
1 Posts
Many companies do not provide information about the work for their customers, so in this case, this factor plays a rather great role. After all, I need to know the complexity of the work performed by the performers, on what topics they write essays. This, among other things, also determines whether the work will be completed on time and how well it will be thought out. Do you guys know anything about this? I doubt whether to order an essay here Essays.Assigncode or not. Tell me at least something.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
My first Magnum SRT8 was stolen in September. My 2nd Magnum was an R/T and dropped a valve seat. This is my third and I only had it 4 months when I was rear-ended. I can take a hint.
WOW, that IS some bad luck right there! They say things come in threes; maybe you're OK now.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts