Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
You can always buy a diffuser from Danko Reproductions..........................

I just installed one.

Bob

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Not sure if this helps, I don't think it will fit without some cutting and fab. Would look good I think.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Not sure if this helps, I don't think it will fit without some cutting and fab. Would look good I think.

Break out the measuring tape and take some measurements........................

Bob

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,577 Posts
THAT diffuser is very cool! I'd love to have some on my cars too; NOT brave enuff to give 'er a try though!

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I'm liking the look of Bob's. I can't visualize the vertical lines on the 2011 on a 2 ton whale. Maybe my vision, and maybe you get what you pay for.

Hey Bob, let me know when they won't renew your drivers license. If I still have one, I'd be glad to have your car in my fleet!

Hal

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
I'm liking the look of Bob's. I can't visualize the vertical lines on the 2011 on a 2 ton whale. Maybe my vision, and maybe you get what you pay for.

Hey Bob, let me know when they won't renew your drivers license. If I still have one, I'd be glad to have your car in my fleet!

Hal

LOL, down here in Florida if you are still alive they will renew your driver's license..................... at any age.

That's why us seniors move down here. :)

Bob

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Ok guys, just got back in town and broke out the tape measure. The center of one tip to the next matches for both diffusers at 41.5inches. However the 11' is 51.5 inches in length vs the magnum's 48 inches. The length is resumed from the crease in the plastic of rear bumper and where the diffuser would insert. Therefore you would need to modify your magnum bumper to make it fit, but it could work.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Was using my phone when I posted this and spell check sucks sometimes. What I was trying to say is from edge to edge of the platic diffuser on the 11' Charger is 51.5 inches. From edge to edge of the plastic recess in the rear of the magnum it is only 48 inches. From exhaust tip center to the next, both diffusers are the same at 41.5 inches. You may be able to lay the 11' diffuser over the top of the recess similar to how Florida RT's is in his picture above, however I still think it would require a little cutting on the Mag bumper to get the fitment to look right. Hard to tell without taking the piece off and doing a test fit, the wife would kill me if she saw me taking her car apart, LOL.
Ok guys, just got back in town and broke out the tape measure. The center of one tip to the next matches for both diffusers at 41.5inches. However the 11' is 51.5 inches in length vs the magnum's 48 inches. The length is resumed from the crease in the plastic of rear bumper and where the diffuser would insert. Therefore you would need to modify your magnum bumper to make it fit, but it could work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.