Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to do a “Pulse Check” to see who’s still here and to see what the 2013 season was lookin’ like as far as meet and greets go. I’m excited, I see there were some new folks who checked out the previous post of the Greater Boston / Mass meets and are interested in attending future meets, so I’m hoping to meet some new folks and see some new rides, mods and ideas.

I know the summer is a busy time for everyone, from Graduations to Birthdays, Weddings, modding your ride, to plain ole vacations with the family. So hopefully we can squeeze in a couple of meets maybe before and after this all takes off. So to kick the season off I was thinking:

June 15th or June 22nd

Time and place to be determined.

Once again this is a “Pulse check” to gain interest and keep interested parties up to date on finalized plans. All suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Thanks

·
Registered
671 Posts
You know im always in for a m&g. Especially since ill have my exhaust and coilovers done within the next couple weeks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, can't wait to see that, I went with the Eibach lowering springs....the low life is not easy, Lol.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm down! Just not lowered yet.... :(

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm in. Can't do mohegan because its not in the budget but ill be at the m&g.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
June is a pretty tough month for me. Im sorry but I have family plans both those weekends. Keep me in the loop if anything comes up towards theend of July and in August. Thank you for sending me the link!

·
Registered
22 Posts
im down!! hopefully nothing comes up that will prevent me from going......looking to meet other mag owners, im kinda new

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in for a M&G. Haven't had a chance to do anything new recently, but it'll be nice to get some more ideas. Those weekends look ok right now, but we'll have to see as they get closer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Any solid plans yet?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Lets get this ball rolling people lets start with a date. August 2nd, 3rd or 4th should give everyone plenty of time to hammer out some plans. Maybe a friday night NED meet? Or a cruise for saturday or sunday.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I have a commitment on Aug 2nd. I also cannot do it Aug 10-16. Free after that... Everyone interested should chime in with their availability. Let's make it happen!

·
Registered
174 Posts
So we have a tentative 3rd or 4th of august? Anyone? Where do you guys want to meet?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still in

I'm still in, Saturday's are best for me. There's a few lots we could probably meet at.
South Bay - Dorchester
Best Buy - Braintree
Old Country buffet - Walpole
Patriots Place - Foxboro

I'm not sure where a good place to cruise to would be, but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Foxboro would be a good place. We shouldn't get hassled there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Meet and Greet - GTG

Saturday, August 17th
Foxboro Stadium / Patriot Place
10:00 am

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
That is the last day of my vacation. I may be in Maine... I will confirm.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still a go.

Bump..This is still a go for Saturday August 17th at Foxboro Stadium. Meet by Bass Pro Shop. Any Takers, can we get a head count?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts