Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for good looking 22's for my magnum. I have an AWD, and that seems to be a problem for most.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have an 05' RT AWD. I've had the car for nine months. What i've learned with the awd is, find what you want rims,springs,exhaust,intake... and contact the company that makes it. There aren't too many of us out there with the AWD's, and advise is hard to come by...
If your looking at a new intake look into the AFE Magnumflow "stage 2"

Magzero
05' RT AWD

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
I'm with you on that. There are less choices, but I found there are still a lot of wheels out there. One thing you have to think about is what you would like the look & stance of the Mag be. I'm going for the remote control car look so I'm doing 24 inch Structure s60's on my AWD. Remember that the stock offset of our AWD's in the 18inch wheel is +25. Staying in +25 to +40 will keep your wheels inside the fender. +18 (r/t rear wheel drive) or less will push your 22's outside of the fender at least an inch (remote control car style!) and make it a li'l harder to lower (KW 2 suspension or UniversalAir airride) Just keep that in mind. PM me if you need any more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts