Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys, I got a set of Giovanna kilis with machined faces and black..fronts are 22x9 with 265/35/22 tires and rears are 22x10.5 with 295/30/22 tires lug pattern is 5x115 ..tires got like 85% thread on them only used for one season..they got slight scuffing on the faces of 2 rims but nothing crazy, they still look awesome. 3 tires are in excellent condition and 1 has a deep cut down the thread and needs to be changed, it hold air and can be driven on but I recommend not using it. if I don't get rid of them, im gonna replace that tire and put them on my magnum..id like to trade for another set of 22s, something with a lip on them..black, chrome im not too picky as long as the rims and tires are good..any question, message me or ill try and check here often... thanx

Attachments

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Those tires aren't the ones you are selling are they? Those look like they have a very small sidewall on those tires.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Where are you located? Do you know if these will clear SRT8 Brembos?

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Offset ?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Look nice. GLWS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx man, and offset..I dont know, they were on a 2010 dodge charger 2wd with the 3.5 v6 in it and then my 05 magnum sxt with the same v6 2wd

I checked the backs of the wheels and couldnt find where it might have said the offset

·
Registered
288 Posts
A lot of times the offset is written "et00" where the 0's are numbers or they just may have 1 or 2 digits. That could also be cast or stamped on the face under the centercap if there is one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts