Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed james some flames I came up with and asked him if he could stitch into one of his custom console covers. check it out:

those of you familiar with his work know these are top notch quality. Get creative. Dream up a design and send it to him. He's a cool dude and does fine work.

www.22elite.com

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hemi, because this one had a custom stitch, james wrapped it for me. I wrapped one before this one and it's a breeze. He'll include the padding if ya like. It's basicly headliner material... or at least that's what I used on the last one I covered, which is now in my wife's ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
still the best looking Magnum out there "and i've seen em all"..... are you still going to do the black rims?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks man

yes. Looks like custom foose nitrous. I want 22X11s in the back so they will have to be widened. I am checking into some one-off boyds but, maaaan thats freakin expensive to get specialties made. I like the black foose nitrous wheels. 20X8.5s are fine up front. Not sure how much it's gonna cost me to have the 22X9s widened but it will most likely be much cheaper than having some boyds made.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I want the black rims also. you talk about expensive... try buying rims for an AWD... and then a lowering kit to make it look right
"the awd's stand a full 1" higher than the rwd's"
and lowering kits are very hard to find

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
The arm rest cover looks great.
Are you going to be able to stuff and 11" wheel in the back without rubbing, most of the 10's I've seen are very close on both sides. The custom Boyds must take forever, mine took 9 weeks to get made and they are a stock wheel setup.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
doood that black diamond plate is cool.
We have had good luck with this tuff, man. I dooded up my wife's engine cover with the chrome diamond plate and it's all good after several months of being cooked. She drives more aggressive than me too so it has gotten nice and toasty. No worries at all.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Cool thing about it, the diamonds are raised. Kind of reminds me of the old seat covers from the 50's.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aight.
I was thinking black swede for a headliner. I'm gonna try this black diamond plate stuff. It could be cool. It could blow monkies... We'll see...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
grinner said:
aight.
I was thinking black swede for a headliner. I'm gonna try this black diamond plate stuff. It could be cool. It could blow monkies... We'll see...
Atleast its cheaper, with a different look. Heres an idea, get both silver and black (when silver comes in) and ,not sure if 22elite has the ability to make custom patches, and put some patches on the thin windbreakers with "MODDIN ART" on them. So that you can advertise while shooting. Silver with purple for the wife and black with purple for you. Something like this but bigger and with the diamondplate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is a really nice looking Arm Rest. The Flames look great. I was just wondering how much it set ya back? Or who would I contact about getting one?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Twilliams said:
That is a really nice looking Arm Rest. The Flames look great. I was just wondering how much it set ya back? Or who would I contact about getting one?
www.22elite.com is the guys(s) doing it, I would asssume the cost is based on what you want done to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts