Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for a gift i was given a $250 amazon card. I was thinking about getting a CAI or maybe one of the electronic tuners. i think the tuners are a little more than what i have to spend, but if i wanted to wait for a little i might be able to save the money up. Mainly what i wanna know is, what would give me the most performance upgrade, that i can get off of amazon for around $250?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I say use the gift card for a tuner. I bought my DiabloSport inTune off of amazon for $295 + shipping. I don't know why it was cheaper when I found the deal, but now it looks like they are $325 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Um, so, what are you driving?.........

Something to think about.....
You want performance gains, you'll need to bump up the fuel grade you're using. True performance gains will require tuning. With tuning comes need for increased fuel octane. Performance isn't free.

You can get a programmer and install a mileage tune but the focus will be on mileage, not performance

·
Registered
448 Posts
If you really think about the costs with changing to a higher octane fuel it isn't a whole lot. You're looking at a few dollars more per fill up. To me, that few dollars is more than worth the smiles from the advantages of a tuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts