Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along with a front fascia swap, will parts of the 300's interior swap over with little or no modification into a Magnum? Specifically, the seats and steering wheel.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
The 05-07 models should swap over with no problems. Hellsfire did a complete swap inside and out. He'd be a good guy to talk to. I'm startin out with 300 door panels but have a funny feeling it's gonna snowball from there.

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
The 05-07 models should swap over with no problems. Hellsfire did a complete swap inside and out. He'd be a good guy to talk to. I'm startin out with 300 door panels but have a funny feeling it's gonna snowball from there.
yep what he said talk to hellsfire i did the door panels but they dont just go straight on u have to buy 300 lock bars

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts

door panels haha that is the easy part. you should try the dash swap

i took these pics the day i got done with the dash swap. when i did the dash swap i also add auto headlight sensors, auto dim rear view mirror, dual climate control's and one thing that you would never know i also swapped out the parking brake lever cause the chrysler 300 has the release in the dash and the magnum dose not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hellsfire, that thing looks fantastic. Pretty much exactly what I want. Anybody know if the steering wheels, or at least the airbag covers, are interchangeable? The old Dodge logo is the one out-of-place bit.

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
like i was saying that was the day i got it done. i now have the air bag swapped out to an chrysler one and have the 2010 radio bezel that is from over seas that uses the rear wiper switch the pics i posted are a tad bit old. i guess i will have to take some and post up some of the updates for you so you can see that everything is done down to the chrysler 300 floor mats lol
if you need any help with this mod just give me a shout or if your into a road trip i can help you out with this mod.
things that you will need will need:
dash
a/c & heat dash heater tubes
speedo cluster

things you can add
r/t cluster
duel climate controls
sun sensor

give me a shout for a complete parts list to make everything work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts