Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is driving me nuts. Hours of searching. This is what I need.

Eibach Sportline springs, Eibach Pro-dampers for my 05 SXT AWD. I need part numbers and do these come together as a kit or do I have to buy them seperately? And everything I see has "Ext. AWD" and I'm getting sick of seeing that.

I gotta pull the trigger on this while I have the money. If I wait to long it'll go into savings. I know savings are good, but I really gotta get on this.

I've been searching for days. I'm sick of all the tabs in my browser.

Any help from the experts? If I can get some good part numbers I can do the rest.

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I don't think they make a sportline kit for the AWD....there was another member here Deaddog who bought I think a pro kit for his AWD but it is for the 300 because Eibach never had a Magnum to properly test the springs... he had some trouble at first but I'm sure he will chime in soon and say his side!!!

·
CAUSE THAT'S WHATS UP!
3,406 Posts
ok my friend I am not sure if you can get springs for your ride.. I have a r/t awd magnum... i got my springs by ordering for a 300c..... my alignment is off a little but they work... but for a sxt i assume you have a 3.5 i feel that the weight of your motor won't be enough to give you the drop you will need for the front.... let me find my posts of the trouble i had with mine. though in the long run it all worked out and they settled....
http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/suspension-forum/21458-eibach-problems.html

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. Deaddog, I found your post and have been following it. I understand you just got the springs and not dampers- right? I'm looking for dampers also. I've been searching for a 300 AWD setup, I know it's tough finding stuff for the magnum specifically.

I wish I could get a kit of both items for the cost savings instead of seperate purchases.

·
CAUSE THAT'S WHATS UP!
3,406 Posts
there are no dampers for the 300 awd or magnum awd... only the springs and they are weighted for the hemi..... think you will have problems with your 3.5... so looking like bags are the only option

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Deaddog ordered the prokit (1.5" drop) there is no sportline kit (2" drop) for the AWD the only thing you could do is contact Eibach and see if the 300c springs would work on a 6cyl version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.