Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have an new found obsession with vinyl.....which led to my vinyl eyebrows. I just finished the install and in the dark it looks pretty sweet. I have to wait until daylight to see the true results. Long story short I bought a piece of 12"X2' of black vinyl and made eyebrows with it. I'll post pics tomorrow along with my molding gone wrong. It's hard to take pics when you leave for work in the dark and get home in the dark.

·
HOLD EM ......LOL
1,925 Posts
I was thinking about some vinyl work ...Were did you but it from??....I did the VHT eye lids but I put on about 10 coats lol and it looks like the actual eyelids and matches the car

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it off of ebay. It came super fast in a cardboard tube. It works well because it's really stretchy, forgiving, and easy to use as long as you have a hairdryer handy. Thanks mom.

·
5,183 Posts
Good idea but is the lights going to shine though?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just realized what you were asking, in the picture that shows the whole front end it looks like i put vinyl over the whole headlight. That's actually the smoke film I put on and the darkness in my garage makes it look like I covered the whole thing in vinyl.

·
5,183 Posts
Well in that case... Bean to you my friend!

·
5,183 Posts
Yeah that 2nd pic looks like you did the whole thing. I get ya now, can't wait to see the daylight pics

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Hmmmm, sounds like a nice inexpensive mod!!!

·
Tired Boss, Dog Tired
2,909 Posts
Looks great, I might have to steal this idea.

·
Registered
939 Posts
sound interesting...might jack the mod as well if all looks good!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's not stealing if I give you full rights! I believe the ebay add said that its supposed to hold up for 7 years in the weather. I'll let you know if that's true in 2016 haha. The pics are up in my personal profile. Check them out and let me know what you guys think.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts