Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Dodge Magnum 5.7 ltr. RT AWD. I have a Magna Flow Exhaust and am looking to do headers. Anyone have headers on there ride? What kind?

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Here is what I have found so far.

Headers with Cats

P5153456 MoparSuperCenter $1,087.00
P5153456
Mopartsracing $1,085.00
P5153456 Mopar $1,319.00
THose are the parts numbers also. These are the Mopar Performance headers.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I have JBA Shorties and they rock.... but headers in general are a beotch to install - but IMO worth it! If you're gonna do it get the cats too, the headers, cats and cat back make for a nice combination

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have the JBA setup as well. I likey

·
Registered
5 Posts
headers

my Car Is Going In On Thursday To Kooks Custom Headers In Long Island New York,for A Set Of Their Long Tube Headers And High Flow Cats,i Have A Corsa Cat Back On The Car Now And It Sounds Great Also A Bit More Power,but Im Looking To Let It Breath Some More..i Will Keep You Posted On How It Turns Out.
kooks Makes Some High Quality Stuff ,i Have Visited Their Shop And They Have Some Talent!! Im Having Mine Installed Because I Dont Want To Deal With Putting Them In. It Looks Like It Would To Be A Bitch To Do!!
good Luck!!! Here Is Their Website

kookscustomheaders.com For Pricing

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got the Gibson shorty headers. One thing to consider is that people with long tube headers have had problems with CELs after installation but the short tubes (Gibson and JBA) don't have that problem. The exception is the Mopar setup that I haven't heard create a problem, and they come with high flow cats. Also make sure that whatever you're considering will fit an AWD.

Also consider the emissions question. I believe that only shorty headers are legal in emission testing states.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Headers In !!!!!!!!

GOT MY CAR BACK TODAY FROM KOOKS CUSTOM HEADERS..HAD A SET OF THEIR LONG TUBE HEADERS INSTALLED AND THEIR HIGH FLOW CATS,I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY,HEADERS DIDNT SET OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS,GREAT POWER INCREASE,AND OF COURSE THEY SOUND UNBELIEVABLE!!! AND GREAT CONSTRUCTION. IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOME COMPUTER UPGRADES FOR A QUICKER SHIFT,THE RPM'S SHOOT UP FAST,BUT DOESNT SHIFT QUICK ENOUGH.....SO KOOKS IS A GREAT CHOICE IN MY OPINION..:fing02:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts