Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a dodge magnum owner 2005 RT. I recently upgraded my wheels, got it running again passed smog now I want to fix my suspension problems. I went to school ford mechanics but dident quite finish...yet ha. I recently registered to this fourm when searching how to change inner and out tie rods, also the tension strut(also know as lower Front control arm). both being very helpful and great pictures. I was hoping anyone can assist me and give me a picture write up on HOW TO CHANGE MY front driver side LOWER Rear CONTROL ARM.
any don't forgets?
any tips?
any advise?
thank you for your time and help :hail:.

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts
Welcome from Hershey Pa. I don't remember seeing a write up here and that's one job i haven't tackled, you may want to check LX FORUMS.com.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Welcome! As stated above, check LX Forum for details.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the site from Killeen, Texas. You will notice that the forum members here are just like family. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greeting to you all and thank you for your time and help. Sending all my thanks from Sacramento CA.
I want to know all the don't forgets. Procedures step by step, pictures a plus also any tips. What kind of lock tight? Besides the strut bolt any other bolts I need to be worried about or approach different . I'm assuming when I tighten the bottom of strut I tighten the nut not the bolt right? I also learned about the bushing and I'm sopposed to lower the car on the floor then torque?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Welcome from Surprise, AZ!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts