Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

A Good Week for Mods

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  B00MER 
#1 · (Edited)
Ya boy is stepping his game up! Should be a good week.

77070010 Mopar Performance Replacement Cold Air Intake Filter 77070010
1 $41.18 $41.18

306-416-180 Razors Edge 180 Low Temp Thermostat
1 $22.44 $22.44

U7778 DiabloSport Pc Interface Kit
1 $49.99 $49.99​

#6 ·
It's on the way bro, picked it up from biggin69. I wouldn't buy the interface unless the Diablo was en route!

Tough choice, I coulda pick up two 22x9 vipers for my fronts (thinking of going staggered) but some $$ I thought I had coming fell thru, so instead of gettin my left foot without the bread to to get my right and shoes to fit, I figured I'd go head and use my $400 mod money and get the

and a 180 T-Stat.

I'm tryna work it out! Got Eibach springs sitting in the garage, but since I'm gonna have to pay to put'm on they may sit for a few months til I get the Eibach dampers too, might as well kill two birds ya dig. Who knows, if the 4's don't sell, they may end up back on!! Loving the stocks right now though, fell back in love wit Silverback with them on.

#4 ·
Ohh some one been busy ordering

#7 ·
Man, I'm tryna catch up! Was looking at Blastin Bobs for my next mod but I already have Borla catback and thankfully Threegpsi schooled me, letting me know my next move, best move is flowmasters. I'm tryna Bark at fools at the light, not just at WOT!

#8 ·
Friday For Modding

What just came off the Silverback

Now just waiting to burn this 89 in my tank so i can do 91 tune. Someone suggested I throw an octane booster in the tank and go ahead and do the tune, but I'm not sure if that's ok.

#11 ·
Yes it did come with a gasket, and no it didn't have the pin. But according to Mopar Supercenter (who are now sold out, product no longer even listed) and manufacturer they are "Specifically Designed for the Mopar application"

Razors Edge 180 Low Temp Thermostat

Way to Go, Skizza!

Thanks, I thought the 5.7's didn't have the air intake silencer, then when I pulled it out I was amazed at how big it was, was worried for a sec that I took the wrong thing off it was so big...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.