Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just received my full set of LED's, started with the cargo lights worked like a charm. Then i opened up the map lights, and it appears they've been used.... one of the connectors looks slightly bent, and neither of them will light up? Is there a trick to make the map lights work, or did i receive a faulty set :s....

I'm attempting to contact them, but it appears my username, and password wont work, so i click the forgot password, type my email, and no email sends (no filters up atm either).... My mini rant for the day, and if anybody has any help it would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
My map lights didnt look used at all but one didnt work at first because it wasn't making proper contact. You may need to bend or squeeze together the contacts so the fit is snug and it basically "snaps" in. If you want to see if they work, just put them in the cargo area. If they do, you know it's not the lights.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for all the fuss AAC. I got finally got them to work. I made my own connection, and everything is lit up nice now. One looks bent, but it got it to produce light, so im happy with it. Thanks AAC. I was getting a bad connection, because the old lights are so beyond Sh*t that it was corroding the metal.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
glad to hear you have it working. it made a huge difference to me. Unfortunately, i wasn't smart like u, so i didn't get the cargo lights. i regret it everytime i get in my car.

to anyone reading this thread, GET THE ENTIRE SET!!! lol

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be postin pics soon!! just waiting for darkness. I accomplished quite a bit today actually. Got the lights installed. Completely removed the wiper, sealed the hole waiting for my 200 emblem to arrive, blacked out my fogs. Waiting on HID's. Also once i removed the wiper motor my cargo lights stopped working..... are those connected somehow?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh and im doing some fiberglassing inside

1 - 9 of 9 Posts