Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I added black headlights and a matte black grill (really my old T-Rex painted up). It totally changed the look of my Mag and completed my new theme front to back.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was real easy because I took off the front fascia to put in the grill. Even without taking off the fascia it would be pretty easy. Only 2-9mm bolts on each one, one above and one below the light near the center. You would need to push the fascia down slightly to get to the lower bolt, but make sure you protect the paint with something.

If you were to just do the headlights it should only take 15-20 minutes max to complete the job. I took me less than a hour to switch out everything.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i luv the subtle black top look, ill bet alot of people(the ones you wouldnt care anyways) dont even notice it.

the lights and grill look good also

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking good ,I noticed alot of people wants the black headlights,I guess I'm keeping mine HeHe.
Thanks for the info that all you provided it with I finally installed the foglamps my self( nothing out of this world by the way)
now that i'm keeping my headlights black I really don't like the silver bezels on the foglights... they clash! WHat dou think? Black or silver

Attachments

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Cer said:
Looking good ,I noticed alot of people wants the black headlights,I guess I'm keeping mine jeje.
Thanks for the info that all you provided it with I finally installed the foglamps my self( nothing out of this world by the way)
now that i'm keeping my headlights black I really don't like the silver bezels on the foglights... they clash! WHat dou think? Black or silver
I like the silver painted fog light bezels. I think it looks better. I think since your car is silver, a set of silver r/t headlights would look better. Wanna swap? Hey it was worth a try. But I still think the silver fog bezel look better with the black headlights. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where Did U Get The Blk Headlight At Im Trying To Get Some On My Rt Cuz I Love The All Blk Look

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Painted Bezels

I actually won the black lights in a drawing on another forum. The timing was perfect for me.
Cer
now that I'm keeping my headlights black I really don't like the silver bezels on the fog lights... they clash! WHat dou think? Black or silver
I like the color matched bezels, but I may be biased on this one.

·
Proud Magnum Owner
217 Posts
Where did you get your black grilles? How did you install? Did you do it yourself or did you have them put on? I have a set that i need to install and I am having a helluva hard time doing it. Any advice would help! Your car looks great!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
You have an awesome Mag Brett....looks great!! As you always say...what's next??

·
Proud Magnum Owner
217 Posts
Thank you so much! that will be really helpful!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Wow looking real good Brett!

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Some photos of mine.

Bob

Bob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts