Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I didnt get a chance to write a thread before the plug was pulled on our forum area. I'm posting this here for anyone who might not have seen it on other forums. AEcarbon will no longer be in business or accepting orders for any and all parts advertised on the website or on the forums. Its no secret that George's health and family has had a lot to do with this and unfortunately some things just dont work out.

The V6 Parts...

I think most of you are aware of the separate entities involved...basically there was George and the composite parts which basically were the majority of AEcarbon then there was all the V6 parts which were my own sort of venture that evolved into sales from research I did on my own car. Anyways, I've been a member here for quite a while... long before I was ever involved with AE or started making parts and I fully intend to stay here as an active member. Possibly some day as a vendor if the demand is high enough. I have a couple of V6 parts left to work and those will be the last official ones. I will be contacting several people privately who I know have been waiting on them, but from now on it will be a much smaller scale "as time allows" kind of thing.

If there are enough people still actively interested in the V6 parts I will gladly have Steve subscribe me to a new vendor account.

Anyways, for those of you that have any of the parts (V6 performance or fiberglass/carbon) I'll still be around so if you need help with something feel free to PM me.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Sorry to hear this Ryan and it is sad to see that all go. Hopefully there will be enough of a demand for the parts you produce, I konw I'm happy with my throttle body. I'd be asking you for more if I didn't have a 2.7L. Good luck to you and everyone at AE Carbon!

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Sorry to hear about the business Ryan but I'm glad to hear that you will be sticking around as a member.
IMO the forum is much more fun and relaxed being a member as opposed to a Vendor or Moderator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts