Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there... I am new to the forum but have had my wife's Magnum R/T for over a year now. Got a broken headlight from some debris on the interstate, so I figure it's time to look into new headlights. I have been looking around online and found a set that my wife really likes, but I cannot find a reputable looking dealer online that sells them. Anyone have any idea where I can find these lights? Are the lights just cheap POS? Any help would be appreciated.

Dodge Magnum Spec-D Tuning Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights - 4LHP-MAG05JM-KS

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Atrus1212... just bought the lights you linked to. Can't wait to get them in. Hope they are good quality.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Atrus1212... just bought the lights you linked to. Can't wait to get them in. Hope they are good quality.
I really like these vs. the ones with the LEDs running over the top which would not show very well with eyelids. It would be cool if you could install one side and then take some pictures at night and give your impression on how the brightness compares to stock.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I met a member that has those and he said they are very good quality!!

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
I just installed a set of these on mine and WOW! The projectors are really bright and the light pattern is really great. I didn't know what to expect when it got dark last night but these blew me away. Light is more concentrated right in front of the car but there is enough to the sides to see hidden dangers like an animal or a person that might suddenly leap in front. The CCFL halos are so bright that you could almost drive with them alone. I have the LEDs hooked up to the AAC Oracle controller so they aren't on with the rest (think I will be changing that later). Over all these are some really great headlights.

I'll try to get some night pics tonight, was visiting family last night and was almost 1 when I got home, all I could think of was bed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awesome, look forward to the pictures, is the side marker/signal lens removable? I'd think a light smoke tint on it would really be nice.

·
8,394 Posts
Snapped a couple at dusk, was darker than it looked in this 1st pic. It shows the amount of light though.

The rest show how the lights look, really like them myself.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
here is my car with them, they are good quality but the bottom white led might go out.. it looks good without it anyway.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! It looks like the side OEM lens is not even used, correct?

The LEDs, can they be wired to be on with nothing else on?

Many Thanks!

·
8,394 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! It looks like the side OEM lens is not even used, correct?

The LEDs, can they be wired to be on with nothing else on?

Many Thanks!
The entire light is replaced. The LEDs and CCFL halos can be wired to come on completely separate of the rest of the lights.

My halos are wired to come on with the park lights and the LEDs are wired into the Oracle LED controller that turns them and the grill lights on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts