Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
News Reporter/Actor/Idiot
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the process of removing my airbags and wish to sell the whole set up as a unit. I bought this a couple of years ago from 3GSustomz Here's what's included, please remember these are used items.

10 switch box
about 20 ft of new unused air line
4 Air Lift 150 PSI compressors (I only used two in the set up the others I had as spares)
8 valve set
Brass Hose Connectors (Including an extra unopened one)
Air Tank
various wiring boards
2 front bag/struts
1 rear bag

Here's what you'll need to add...

More air line
gauges (if you want them)
1 rear bag (3G Customz has one he said he would sell to anyone that buys this for $100)

Price?
$500 (Not including the 4th bag from 3G)

I'd prefer local pickup (Macon Georgia) or I can drop it off at the Shindig. If shipping is required we'll have to sort out that cost.

Here's what's off the car already...

Here's the tank and other two compressors

and here's the stance it gave the car dropped on 20's

and on 22's

So again all that for $500, hit me up here or at [email protected]

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
uunngghhh damn it! If I didn't have to just drop 800 fixing the wifes car!!!!

·
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna start a separate thread for this when I get better pics of them off the car, but these 22's are also for sale,

they are Voodoo Skulls very minor if any road rash, 3 good tires and one with a blown sidewall, I'm asking $400 for the rims, or buy the Rims AND the Bag Set up for $800!!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
[email protected] why can't I have money when stuff like this is for sale.... My mag would look so sweet tuckin the 6's!!! FML..

Sent from my HTC EVO on tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Holy crap!!! That's a hella price! Just when I decided to go back to stock...lol Oh well, someone's gonna get a deal!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
If, though I doubt it, It is not sold by the shindig, I take dibs at it at the shindig. The airbags anyway. Dont want the rims.

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Killer deal...GLWS

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
GLWS bro. I am surprised they have not sold yet!

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
I would, I just don't have the $$$
Guess I could hold a car payment and not eat for a couple weeks...

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
My I ask why you are selling them? I have been thinking about putting bags on my Mag but $1,700 for new is a little much right now. Thank you

·
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish you could ship.....
I CAN I'd just prefer not to as I have no idea what the shipping would cost and it would probably have to be several packages etc. But if your willing to pay whatever the actual shipping fee is, I can def. do that.

My I ask why you are selling them? I have been thinking about putting bags on my Mag but $1,700 for new is a little much right now. Thank you
I got married in March and I'm selling a bunch of stuff, the old rims, and a bunch of other non car related stuff so we can have a good honeymoon without mounting too much debt on the Credit Card.

·
Registered
373 Posts
GLWS thats a killer deal , someone is getting a hell of a deal.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts