Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a Mag want AWD but all the lowering kits i see arent for AWD.Im freaking out cuz im thinking i wont be able to customize a AWD out to the max. Sooner or later i will get Air but not sure if AWD is a problem or not.

Bottom Line , Is there anything i CANT do with a AWD Mag that RWD can ?

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
I don't think they make any lowering springs for the AWD. Universal Air Suspension's air kit should work with the AWD. I think you may be limited in your wheel selection, can anyone confirm that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that to Thanks Steave , Was looking for 22s or 20s for AWD and didnt find any at a glance .

·
Registered
11 Posts
AWD Air suspension

Yes our kit works on the AWD. Its actually easier to install then the RWD you do not cut the collar off the front shock. the bags just slide over the shock and rest on that collar.

The down side is that the AWD does not go down quite as low as the RWD. Below is a picture of an AWD with our kit on it! BTW those are 20" wheels

·
Registered
6 Posts
2005 Hemi Awd

If you purchase the AWD model you will be limited on your wheel selection. The plus is the AWD sits on a mercedes chasis smoother ride comfort. I have been in touch w/Eibach and they will have lowering springs for the AWD. I am working with NOPI to obtain them also the reason I went 20" as oppossed to 22".

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
awd lowing springs

summit racing has groundforce lowing springs for awd magnums 275.00 , 20 and 22 inch tires at superbuy tires about 2450.00 wheels and tires

·
Registered
11 Posts
steve said:
I don't think they make any lowering springs for the AWD. Universal Air Suspension's air kit should work with the AWD. I think you may be limited in your wheel selection, can anyone confirm that?
Our kit works great on AWD. The red one above is and AWD and on our website we have a 300 AWD.

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
The wheel selection is a little smaller for an AWD but you can still go all the way up to 24"! But I wouldn't recommend going larger than a 20" wheel if you want to add airride. It just takes a little more research into what will tuck and what won't.

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts