Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the air suspension setup for the Magnum for Universal Air. I got the Dakota Digital Round guages and I need to find out where I can get a dual guage pod pillar for the Magnum quick. Looks like I should get most of the air parts this week, which will make my Labor day weekend a fun one. I will be taking pics of the install and doing a tech article on it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Steve, I had a triple A-pillar guage installed in my Magnum. Mopar has a nice dual guage A-pillar pod, but I wanted a triple pod and I liked the guages they offered at http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/index.asp. I posted a picture of teh dash with the A-pillar pod undrer the photos section. Good luck and let us see what they look like when you finish.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Dude, have fun with that install next week. Take plenty of pics so it will be easier for the rest of us when our time comes for UA.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got most of the parts in today. Still missing the rear bags and guages. They should be in early next week. I will be getting started on the compressors, tanks, valves this weekend and taking a lot of pics for a how to article.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts