Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Do you align the front end of a RWD car? I ask because I've noticed more pulling to the right with my car lately. When I let go of the steering wheel while driving it goes immediately to the right. I know, I know...."don't let go of the steering wheel!" :hubbah-hu

Sorry if this is a stupid question - but I know that magnums have a pulling to the right issue, but I didn't seem to have it when I bought it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
531 Posts
As long as your not hearing a noise while the car pulls to the right. If the stearing wheel is shaking and pulls to the right then the wheel bearing? Just an idea. You can tell by jacking up the car and rotating the wheels while feeling the cross arms just inside the wheel itself. If the bearing is going bad, you will feel the grind by hand. Alignment is much cheaper but bearings are warrantied.

Greg

·
Registered
12 Posts
That explains why I have only had my magnum for 4 weeks and It was pulling to the right. They fixed it no charge....

Jimmy B..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you get all the technical service bulletins anywhere on the net for free? Seems like they all charge a fee. I'd like to find them all on my 05 Magnum and see if I have any other issues that need to be addressed.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts