Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well family I just returned from my last fly away to a FOB in Afghanistan we are officially done with rough part of the deployment with only 4 loss but none this time out thank God. So now it's time to relocate to somewhere more dizzy like I don't know The U.S. of freaking A. It's about damn time and I couldn't be happier 3 deployment down and weirdly enough because of this one I really can't wait for my next hopefully I'll be put on another secret squirrel mission like the first 2. Anyway I coming home end of this month. So hopefully I be home by the 4 of July cause I would love to celebrate this one in the states again.

Sent from my iPad 3

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
YO HOMIE!!! That is good news man. Keep your head low and your spirit high. Its almost over and it will be great to have you back home! IDK how it is for you, but here at Seymour they have up'd the tempo. The AEF windows down time at home are a lot shorter now and deployments are now 6 months long. I know with your job you have a lot more different locations to deploy to but if you didnt know, we do go into Africa now so that may be a future location you may deploy to.
Stay safe and come home broseph!

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YO HOMIE!!! That is good news man. Keep your head low and your spirit high. Its almost over and it will be great to have you back home! IDK how it is for you, but here at Seymour they have up'd the tempo. The AEF windows down time at home are a lot shorter now and deployments are now 6 months long. I know with your job you have a lot more different locations to deploy to but if you didnt know, we do go into Africa now so that may be a future location you may deploy to.
Stay safe and come home broseph!
Thanks bro yeah I'm CRG and looking to do a PRT private security mission in mexico and south America the military is gonna start messing chit up in Mexico cause of all the drug cartel things are gonna get ugly very soon.
I'm security forces but I'm a CenCom Tac P Sec Fo member which spells Gucci deployments lol also means bad stuff

Sent from my iPad 3

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
That's great news homie!! Fingers crossed you make it in for the 4th, but as long as you make it in safely I'm sure you'll be happy to be home anytime..lol

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Get home safe bro. Can't wait to see the car all pimped out once you get back!

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys yep just want to be home here is my list of things to do

Fix my car up so it starts again
Buy a house
Move in
Install all mods :)
Vacation to Hawaii nad make a baby

Needless to say I'm gonna be tired lol

Sent from my iPad 3

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Seems your list is out of order homie but i fixed it for ya!!

Vacation to Hawaii nad make a baby, (Practice first!) LOL
Fix my car up so it starts again
Buy a house
Move in
Install all mods :)
Needless to say I'm gonna be tired lol

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish it was like that unfortunately I'm gonna be homeless if I don't buy a house first second the wife doesn't come back from her deployment till August so I have my full attention on my car lol

Sent from my iPad 3

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks bro looks like we might be getting a house soon once u or one of tiffs friends checks it out we are gonn apply for a VA loan then make an offer he is kettle rally across the street from your parents

Sent from my iPad 3

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
I'm gonna go by there later this morning.
Am I going to be able to get inside? Is there a contact number?
Message me on FB with any details.

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna go by there later this morning.
Am I going to be able to get inside? Is there a contact number?
Message me on FB with any details.
I sent you his phone number on FB I need pics of the backyard and the fence area as well as master bedroom pics and guest bed and bath and whatever else you feel like taking pics of you know the more the merrier

Sent from my iPad 3

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
I sent you his phone number on FB I need pics of the backyard and the fence area as well as master bedroom pics and guest bed and bath and whatever else you feel like taking pics of you know the more the merrier

Sent from my iPad 3
LOL! I missed that portion of the message the first time.
I just called him and left a message.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts