Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im currently stationed at hickam afb hawaii i drive a 2005 magnum r/t silver with 22in zenetti rims im here to get ideas and to connect with other users either in hawaii or in the mainland so if ur in hawaii give me a shout.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right now im debating on some ideas with my car i want more performance but i want some style the only thing i have on my car is my rims and i want t get some body parts on it but being n hawaii the shipping is killing me

·
Going through Magnum withdraws
1,780 Posts
Welcome from Central Indiana!! You have a great place to be stationed at, I always stay in Kailua when ever I get over there, one of these days for good I hope!!

·
180 RWHP 201 trq
2,281 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota if you are thinking about a CAI we have a killer group buy going on right now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
HELLO , FROM EAST TENNESSEE ,WELCOM THE R/T, NICE CHOICE OF RIDE ! I HAVE K&N CAI ON MINE WANT TO GET FULL EXAUST FROM SLP, LONG TUBE HEADERS. AND UNDERDRIVE PULLY. ALSO A PREDATOR DIABLO,THEY SAY IT IS THE ONE TO GET! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH IM SURE U WILL FIND SOME SHOPS THAT WILL WORK WITH YOU. TRY WWW.SLP PERFORMANCE.COM THEY HAVE MY WISH LIST!! AHOY MATE .

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Welcome to the site from Salem, Oregon.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
from North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Eh brah, howzit from SoCal... Welcome to da ohana