Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone located on the islands please post your location. what would you think of a get together somewhere? Talk story, compair rides, share some aloha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking for Magnum or Mopar get togethers and cruises if any! Lol..... My location is Honolulu. It'd be nice to see all the Magnums get together.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi 808,
I think it would be a blast to get the owners together. Look for a pm from me, I'll give you my digits and you can call me. See if we can set something up and try to reach out to more people. It would be a lot of fun I think.

Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, here we go! I got together with some guys on other web sites and met up with one of them that works near me(dennis808 he has a 300C) and this is what we came up with...... Nov. 19th (Sunday) 1100 at Sand Island Park. All the way at the end of sand island access road. This will be a pot luck kind of deal and bring your own cold beverages. The M&G will be for all LX platforms, I know of Magnums, 300's, and Chargers that will be there. A great chance for all of us to meet up and get to know each other. Hope to see you there if even for a short time.

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Holy thread resurrection Batman!
2.5 years, might be a record revival.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts