Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
I just finished this for a customer and I thought I'd throw it up here to show how many different types of handles I can make.. This one is for a Challenger but since it's SO different I just wanted to show it off a little...This is 1 of 1....My knucklebuster with a twist...

·
Tired Boss, Dog Tired
2,909 Posts
Now thats reative!

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
papa john... where are you getting the metal work for all these done? you machining the shanks for the handles and all yourself???

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Make one for me please papa. I'll pay anything. I want something like that but pistol grip style and with magnum where the challanger is. Lemme know if you can fufill my dreams.

C-Mack

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Nice work John.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
papa john... where are you getting the metal work for all these done? you machining the shanks for the handles and all yourself???
Well,
I do all the work myself, I also powdercoat the handles, do the machining, the wood work, the polishing... Yes it's all done by me...

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Make one for me please papa. I'll pay anything. I want something like that but pistol grip style and with magnum where the challanger is. Lemme know if you can fufill my dreams.

C-Mack
Well,
You mean something like this???

All you have to do is contact me and we can work out the details, like I've always said I love a challenge, so bring it on, just PM me or email me at [email protected] and I'll put you on the list...

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about something for the SXT crowd?
Well,
I'd LOVE to help you out but I'm limited to what I can find and since I haven't found ANY SXT pins or emblems I'm kind of S.O.L. if you know of anything please let me know... Remember I make this stuff in my garage and I don't have ANY CNC stuff so it's all freehand or what I can find on Ebay...I have a bunch of different colors of powder to coat the aluminum, but it's such a pain in the rear to make I don't advertise it...
Mostly I figure if you wanted something coated and special lettering you'd go to Billet Tech, the difference between them and me is I put wood on my handles and they make their stuff perfect because they can CNC anything...

·
I love boobies
7,871 Posts
Looks great John! BT is a fine company but the "Hand made" items are definately a plus in my book, especially from someone as talanted as you my friend...I have an idea for a new handle too, let me know how booked up you are and maybe PM me your number and well talk.

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Awesome work Pappa John.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts