Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i seen something like this somewhere else b4 so I did the letters and put them on small but cool way to dress up the brake light ......here some pics hope you guys like

2 ......

i have to get a pic at night it looks better .....

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looks good , I need to get me something on mine, but then again I have 100 things or more I want to do ???!!!!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Looks really good to me.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I had SITH on mine for a while, but with the change in themes, I had to change it.

Looks good!!

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Had mine from eBay and recently ordered another, 10$. Steve also makes them for 14$

Sent from R2D2 using Taptalk.
These aren't the Droids your looking for.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that is where I work . that is the site that you could order almost anything lol . not sure off the top of my head but I think maybe 1 by 8 not sure if its on the site it self because its something i had one of the guys do 4 me just to see how it looks and it does look cool . i could find out how much it would be and i think the most letters to lok good would be under 6 or 7 at most to look good . what i also did was keep the inside letter and now im thinking of using it inside the car maybe i didnt want to throw it away so im sure ill put it somewhere lol
What size did you order?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hulgbk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts