Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there are any body kits out for a magnum. Havent been able to locate any as of yet. Can anyone give any advice?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I haven't seen any either, but then again its not on my list of first things to do, cuz well I still have to get a Magnum. I'm more looking into performance, Superchargers, maybe i'll start saving up money for a super, so when I get my Magnum, it will be ready for install. (Thats if my Cougar stops breaking)

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
yes please tell us where we could get one of those front ends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bigal470 said:
You win the prize! now check out these awsome pics of a SRT8 Magnum with a shaker. I personally saw this one at the SEMA show in the Modern Muscle distplay by DC (Dailmer Chrysler). It used to be a 6.1L but it was bored and stroked to a modern 426 Hemi with about 630 HP. If you see this car on the street, watch out, it is probably the fastest all motor LX in the world.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HERE IS PIC OF MY 05 MAGNUM. JUST TOOK IT OUT OF THE BODY SHOP FROM GETTING A CUSTOM PAINT DONE ON THE HOOD , FRONT AND REAR BUMPER, AND THE BODY KITS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tell you what... DG Motorsports has done a great job in creating and offering that sexxy looking shaker hood!!

Does it offer performance gains as well?

·
Registered
19 Posts
CEM said:
Tell you what... DG Motorsports has done a great job in creating and offering that sexxy looking shaker hood!!

Does it offer performance gains as well?

Those are not the DG Motorsports shaker hood. DGM's (the red Mag below) makes a "faker shaker" all one-piece hood. The ones above are real shakers that S H A K E with the engine and have a nice gap between the shaker and the hood like the original Cuda's to extract the engine heat.

·
Registered
17 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts