Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been skating for 10 years now, and this is probably the craziest thing ive ever seen landed.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Not a skater, but I know plenty of them. Skater or not, that was crazy!!

·
Who Dat !!!
1,406 Posts
That was sick!! Don't think I would ever try that Lol. Much respect to all Skaters!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Good god. Been skating since 8th grade. I'm pretty sure thats in Louisville Kentucky and if so I've walked up to that in person. It's Huge!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya i've done some big things, but thats just mental.....

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Thats insane. biggest jump I ever did was probably 15-18 stairs. I was agro blader semi pro when I was much younger, about 12 years ago. Was sponsoured by the cities main skate park. Lost it when they went bankrupt. Was so MAD. I was going to Woodward that summer. Couldnt afford it as a kid but the park was gunna pay for 3 of us to go.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya woodwards pricey. I still work at a West49, been there for like 5 years, and they've sent me on some pretty amazing trips lol

·
My Magnum is Bigger!
1,562 Posts
That's dope...! I would hold that railing if I walked down and you jumped the sh!t...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Camped for a week and worked for three weeks at Woodward East in PA. Place is super fun and expensive unless your working there.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Camped for a week and worked for three weeks at Woodward East in PA. Place is super fun and expensive unless your working there.
I Hate you!!! no LOL. Bet you had a blast. I would have loved to go when i could. Probably wont ever skate again due to a motorcycle wreck last sept.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got some footage coming soon. I even bring the maggie into the mix. Setting up an old kicker, and gonna pop an ollie over her, and hopefully no damage will be done lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts