Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curios to know. If so, what do you have and how much (estimated) did it cost you? I currently have a 2007 SXT 3.5L RWD. I would like to mod it around the 350 hp range. If your out there I'd like to hear fromya! :fingersx:

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
There are supercharged 3.5s that make in the low 300s at the wheels. (R/T power) You can expect to pay upwards of $5000 to get there.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Interia motor sports have cams for the 3.5l and my brother put a supercharger in his 3.5l and he gives srt a run for there money

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
5K isn't too bad at all. Topically how much hp does one gain from a Supercharger? I'm more of a Turbo type of guy.
You can do a turbo kit if you want. I don't know of any turbo kits avaiable so you might have to have a custom install done and I think that would be quite a bit more than 5k by the time you're done with tuning and all.

·
Registered
892 Posts
330WHP will be your likely max anything above then your one of very few people around. ANd LArry I give stock RT's A run for the money. Ive seen a few 11 to 12 sec 3.5's and they must use magical unicorn piss instead of gas. I never went above 10psi in my procharger and never hit or will hit 330.

·
Registered
422 Posts
the money that u will spend on that, better off putting a 5.7 in there

·
Registered
221 Posts
No idea what my current hp is. I got a big ass air filter, diablo tuner and 2.5 inch exhaust from cats back. It'll shit and get using the slap shift.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
No idea what my current hp is. I got a big ass air filter, diablo tuner and 2.5 inch exhaust from cats back. It'll shit and get using the slap shift.
You're probably around 200 - 210 rwhp in a tuned 3.5

·
Registered
68 Posts
If its that fast just having 200-210.. i can't imagine what 300+ would be like...
the fastest cars I've drove have been a 2005 Mustang GT Supercharged 675hp manual 5spd it's crazy fast an gives you a rush like no other an a 600 SRT Magnum anything below 350hp seems slow to me :cool30:

·
Registered
40 Posts
damn, that's about 8k right there. Inertia cams are about 2 and a supercharge is 6 or better. IMO, just better to get a SRT8.

Interia motor sports have cams for the 3.5l and my brother put a supercharger in his 3.5l and he gives srt a run for there money

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
damn, that's about 8k right there. Inertia cams are about 2 and a supercharge is 6 or better. IMO, just better to get a SRT8.
You going to spend 8k+, might as well do a V8 upgrade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts