Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order w/ them Feb. 3 and haven't heard anything since other than my order is processing and we've taken the money out of your pay pal account. I've tried multiple times to contact them via e-mail, phone (btw the # they have listed on there pay pal account isn't the correct phone number!) to check to see how my order was coming and haven't got a single response. My biggest problem is Magzila is scheduled to go to the alignment shop on monday to have the bushings and control arms installed!!! I've filed a complaint w/ pay pal so hopefully we can get it resolved but man what terrible customer service that you can't even return a e-mail or phone call or even answer your phone.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Get your money back if you can. They are overpriced anyway!

·
Registered
628 Posts
ANY web site that sells products related to specific vehicles
and doesn't allow you to do a search by vehicle
doesn't get my business.
It's amazing how many businesses don't realize that their web site is their BEST sales tool.
There are so many web sites that don't have; prices, pictures, tech info, sorting tools, search tools, etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to update you all on the situation w/ buyloweringsprings.com, within 48 hours of my complaint through pay pal they refunded my money. Summit did however match there prices including the free shipping! Plus I had in a couple days and I was able to get the bushings and control arms installed and aligned on monday. Now Magzila shouldn't eat tires, other than the occasional burn out. This has by far been the most expensive 2" I've ever bought in my life!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Glad you were able to get it worked out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts