Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to see who all is from Georgia, so we can see about getting all us Georgia guys together to hang out and eat sometime or something :cool5:

·
Registered
150 Posts
McDonough. Here. If you guys really want to stay in the know on get togethers & shows here in GA you need to check out The Georgia LX Club Forums. Register there and say hello.

·
From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet
1,775 Posts
Grady baby checking in, but I usually have to catch you when I am back stateside.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sick, didn't expect all of you haha excellent and i'll go register on their forums now.
thanks! Going to friend you all.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I finally drank the Magnum SRT8 kool-aid.
Looking to meet up and ride with other owners.
Welcome to the party and congrats on your purchase!!! What year and color did you get? Get your self a Billet Tech Catch can, a CAI and a Diablosport Predator, Intune or Trinity and unleash the beast from within!!!! Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the party and congrats on your purchase!!! What year and color did you get? Get your self a Billet Tech Catch can, a CAI and a Diablosport Predator, Intune or Trinity and unleash the beast from within!!!! Where are you located?

I got a 2006 Black..
I am in Dacula..
I will be ordering the Diablo Intune today..

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet
1,775 Posts
I am sure I will be looking your guys up at the end of the summer, when I swing back through town. Unfortunately, I will be around for about a month or so, and the car is going in the shop for some more upgrades. That should leave me about two weeks or so to play before I head back overseas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Canton.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Canton

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the group.