Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it effect the ability to lift up the false floors to access the storage/tire/battery areas?

2005-08-dodge-magnum-sub-woofer-box-enclosure-fiberglass-1.jpg
2005-08 Custom Dodge Magnum Subwoofer Speaker Box | eBay

I've seen others that were more compact but I need some room for my speakers but this one looks like it would cause issues... Trying to find one (or two for both sides) at a reasonable price without speakers since I already have some 12" W3's I can drop in....

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
That will defiantly impeed the ability of opening up the floor. You will need one that more flush. I just made 2 smaller ones and can still use the floor.

I

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not thrown out the idea of making some myself... just, not sure where to start.... but, on that note... do you happen to have pics of the ones you made?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
functional though :p

Did you have to take out any of the plastic to fit your speakers?

Also, I like the little storage bags you have there...

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Looks really nice to me too Dennis! Much handier than a big ole box in the back like ours.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I just ordered both sides I'm waiting for FedEx to drop off I was told that there would not be a problem opening the floor I'll post pics as soon as I get them in he said depends on what speaker you put in

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just ordered both sides I'm waiting for FedEx to drop off I was told that there would not be a problem opening the floor I'll post pics as soon as I get them in he said depends on what speaker you put in
What boxes did you order?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does it effect the ability to lift up the false floors to access the storage/tire/battery areas?

View attachment 27532

I've seen others that were more compact but I need some room for my speakers but this one looks like it would cause issues... Trying to find one (or two for both sides) at a reasonable price without speakers since I already have some 12" W3's I can drop in....
I have these ones, they were pricey and they don't make that area completely inaccessible. An annoyance for sure though.

View attachment 27532

I have these in mine and they don't make the lower levels inaccessible. A big pain in the ass though for sure!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts