Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Billet Tech used to make speaker grills for the front door speakers, but now can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have a set of these? Pictures? Alternatives?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I know Billet Tech used to make speaker grills for the front door speakers, but now can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have a set of these? Pictures? Alternatives?
They just made the trim rings not the whole grille. No one makes a complete grille piece. I did one for myself using an 8" round billet piece and fabricated it to fit the panel.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They just made the trim rings not the whole grille. No one makes a complete grille piece. I did one for myself using an 8" round billet piece and fabricated it to fit the panel.
Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Do you have any pix of yours? So any 8" speaker grill would work?

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Rollin in the Mag
5,350 Posts
Didnt BT also make a very thin ring that goes around the factory grill, I thought I remember seeing ones that were not that wide ??

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just finished putting the door panels back into the Maggie.

I used Action Artistry rings, which TXMagnum posted, but I bought them here: http://www.ssinserts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=583_593&products_id=1542

I didn't like the double-sided tape they come with, so used contact cement instead. Also, I spray painted the grill with plastic satin black paint first. I like the result so far.

Before/after attached. Apologies for crappy photo quality.

]{evin

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hate to dig up and old thread but how did you find matching "leather" to trim the storage pocket and speaker pod. Really want to do this on my upcoming build.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts