Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was noticing on here that I haven't seen anyone anywhere near my part of the woods. River Valley area in Arkansas. Am I blind or just a poor loner?

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Poor loner. I've been in around that land frozen in time, didn't care for it too much. Worse, Ft. Chaffee...yeah Elvis Presley boot camp location, and also same place Army used to conduct Force-Force training now called JRTC (Ft Polk, LA). Horrible summer lightning storms, that and some very closed minded townies when it came to races other than white entering their establishments (circa 1989).

Hopefully you can find some near-local/not-so-distant M&G etc..

Charlie-

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured I'd be all alone around here. I like the area for the most part except that there is nothing around here with the exception of some good curvy roads.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm feeling you on being alone, If I want to go to meet and greets I'm looking at around 3-5 hours in any which way.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I feel ya. I'd love to chill with other Maggie owners, when I got mine there were only like 2 other Magnums in town, Now the wife and I have counted upwards of 10+ in a town with only 30k people and NONE of them are members here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts