Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed everything over in my interior, and I'm not sure if I like it. Buyers remorse so to speak.

Would anyone want all of the interior pieces? I have the four black 2008 300 Door Panels, the interior side plastic trims in black, I have ordered the entire cargo area (including the cargo cover) and just waiting for one piece to come.

I also have the Clazzio seat covers I'm returning, because thats what bothers me the most- the seats didnt come out right and If I'm going to do it I need tgo do it right.

I would recommend probably buying the full seats but I think I'm done.

COnsiderign the size of everything, I'd rather have a local buyer. Let me know.

Chri

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some later. Or you can email me. I don't need a trade- I still have all my original parts.

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
If you were closer to Canada I'd take the door panels...glws

·
Registered
287 Posts
what kind of price are you thinking on it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are covers- the seats. I may be returning those for a refund. I'll Snap a pic in a few and try to figure out how to upload from my phone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I can't help you on the local part but I am interested in the all the plastic pieces and the door panels. So if you decide to piece out let me know.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still have the parts-

Bobby Joe- the seat covers never really fit right and I felt bunched up and got caught in a few places.

That- and the dealer is still dicking me around- they say I'll have my parts June 27th now- when I ordered them in march.

First a week, then every week it's next week- now two months- a smile, and a do you want your money back. Please take your money back.

I hate the dealer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts