Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the site, looks like there are some old friends here, and I look forward to meeting some new ones also. Here is a photo of the dillomobile

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grinner said:
hows the dillmobile runnin, man?
good to see you here. We're gonna have to run when we meet up in person.
Grins, the dillo mobile is ok, not great but ok, I still have fuel map issues, but a lot of that is because I have been traveling so much I haven't had much time to play with the fuel mapping issue. I have another fuel map that should make it a lot better that I will install the next time I go to the track. I went last weekend, and made 2 passes, I ran against BobF and his Magnum SRT8, and I had him for the first 1/8 mile, but then my old problem of too much fuel/ not enough air made the dillo machine bogg down and Bob flew by to a 13.2 to my losing 14.2, second run was not much better at 14.1 (adjusted time would be 13.7 or so, still a very warm night.) Had the audio system finished up, along with the seats. Will post additional photos later.
Great to see your still having fun with the car.

·
Registered
160 Posts
did those three come with the car?? if so, my dealer has some explaining to do :D

looking great dillo...hope that your fuel mapping issue gets cleared up soon man

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
northeastern08 said:
did those three come with the car?? if so, my dealer has some explaining to do
Yes, they did come with the car, if I were you, I'd go back to the dealer and tell him you want the VIP new car prep upgrade;). Just kidding those three came with the paint job. This one came with the supercharger install - again car show upgrade:rolleyes:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well Il definately have to pick up some of those...you have the website?? are there any choices :D ... Just kiddin, but they sure are making me miss going to car shows (here in New York they mostly stop for the winter and restart in the Spring, so I havent been to a show in a couple months)

At some of the shows Ive been to they just come out of nowhere...its really wierd...Id be asleep in my chair and all of a sudden Id wake up and like 2 or 3 girls (usually promoting a bar or something) come over and start posing with the car...always have to touch up their fingerprints when they leave though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
northeastern08 said:
they sure are making me miss going to car shows (here in New York they mostly stop for the winter and restart in the Spring, so I havent been to a show in a couple months)

At some of the shows Ive been to they just come out of nowhere...its really wierd...Id be asleep in my chair and all of a sudden Id wake up and like 2 or 3 girls (usually promoting a bar or something) come over and start posing with the car...always have to touch up their fingerprints when they leave though :rolleyes:
Same thing here about the spring only shows. I almost had a owner of an empty old ware house here convinced to open the doors during saturdays to have a place to do some show and shines here. Told him he could use the old office as a hot dog/burger stand and make some $$$. Then he got greedy and was going to charge the cars for showing. Well needless to say I told him where to stick his hot dog ahha.

I also have had the "models" appear out of nowhere. When I came back from looking at the other cars, had one straddling my sub. A petite lil sweet thang, So I closed the hatch with her in it and acted like I was going to drive away hahaha. The butthead was supposed to send me a copy of the photo. I told the photographer to send it to TREO for an ad haha. After I helped her out, I noticed there was a perfect heart shaped buttcheek print on the plexiglass haha.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Armadillo said:
Found the site, looks like there are some old friends here, and I look forward to meeting some new ones also. Here is a photo of the dillomobile
Oh DILLO haha thought I misread the name while looking at the accessories.

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts
Welcome to the family, from SLC.

Everyone is talking about your paint, I must have missed the picture of your Mag. I only saw 3 H-O-T-T-I-E-S!!!!!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Welcome aboard! Your mag looks familiar, did you buy it used? Looks like a former member here named "wickedpaint" or sumpin like that

·
LX Aficionado
2,499 Posts
RIGHT GREG!! I had to go back and look again to see this PAINT they were all talking about... I would have never known.

LOL

Seriously - nice lookin' ride man... look forward to seeing you on the site! (from Indiana)

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Welcome aboard! Your mag looks familiar, did you buy it used? Looks like a former member here named "wickedpaint" or sumpin like that
LOL. Paul this thread is like 2 years old.
Armadillo, the original owner sold this recently in the last 6 months maybe?
The new owner is over on the LXF now.

Wicked paint was a guy who registered way back when and after 12 posts he wanted us to make him the CMOM.
We haven't heard from him since.

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts

Wicked paint was a guy who registered way back when and after 25 posts he wanted us to make him the CMOM.
WOW, I gotta start checking out the dates on threads. I feel rather silly now. At least we got to see the pictures of the girls.

·
Disturbingly Perfect
1,174 Posts
Old threads are NEW to NEW members. I never saw this car and am thrilled I have. My new paint mod is happening this week and oddly enough my detail guy is working on something like my Pt's tribal flames for the same line as the car we are all talking about! Everyone is gonna think I stole the idea if we go ahead and use it! Just look at my PT, we are really stealing it from my own car...Either way, this MAG looks smoking!!

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Northwest. Nice accessories.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Welcome from MD

seen your magnum over on the LXforums... I really like the paint scheme you got going on!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts

Wicked paint was a guy who registered way back when and after 12 posts he wanted us to make him the CMOM.
HAHA LOL oops better late than never! Oh and "wicked paint" looks similar only the top is black....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts