Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody...just wanted to stop by and make myself visible. I am a PROUD owner of a 2005 Magnum R/T in which I named "Maggy". So far, I just put a new system in with 2 12" subwoofers in the back and 22" rims. I plan on painting Miss Maggy pink in a couple weeks and then get into mods from there. I'm excited to learn new things from everybody's input on here. And I also look forward to meeting some of ya'll too. If you're in the Atlanta/ Metro Atlanta area..hit me up!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from the MotorCity, Michigan!!

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3gcustomz.com! Home of the Sickest Customz in the Dirty South! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Just a sampling of what we DO!

UAS Air Suspension
Vertical doors from VDI
Quality Fiberglass from Karl's Kreations
Exhaust systems from Blastin Bobs
Big Bully intakes and Catch Cans
Full line of SLP products
Katzkin Interiors
DMH Cutouts
Danko Reproductions
AAC
R1 Concepts brakes
Engine dress-up sheet-metal, ABS Cover, Coolant Cover, Engine cover inserts, Firewall inserts!
We also offer CAD design and Water Jet Services

Glenn

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome from Decatur..........You have just been hit-up as you young folks say. Come check out our club web site see what we are about and look around the gallery. If you regester use my name (Toostep) as the one who refered you.

·
Programming and wiring GURU
1,273 Posts
welcome to the site and congrats on the purchase. WElcome from south florida.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Welcome from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everybody.
& Thanks Toostep. I'll be sure to check that forum out as well.
Maybe we'll run into eachother this weekend BigHurb.. I know it's a busy weekend in ATL because of Birthday Bash so everybody will be here.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I hope to see you on the site and I will be on the look-out for you on the street. we hang out at this dinner every few weeks at Chamble-tucker I285 I will let you know when the next one is. Here is Lola (my car)so if you see me flag me down and afew of us at the dinner the other week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Welcome from MD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts