Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What different headlights are available on the Magnum? I have seen silver and black headlights. Which models had which color? I have a black SXT with the silver lights and have seen the headlight swap page. If I want the black headlights, which model should I be looking to swap with?

Thanks,

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
The standard SXT and SE have black headlights. There is a package on the SXT that includes the silver headlights, RT grill and fog lights, you must have it on yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's what I needed to know. Maybe I will try and crack the headlights open and paint them myself.

·
Registered
94 Posts
SoCalRT said:
The standard SXT and SE have black headlights. There is a package on the SXT that includes the silver headlights, RT grill and fog lights, you must have it on yours.
What is the difference in grills? I have an SXT AWD, it came with 18' wheels, silver headlights, and fog lights, but I didn't notice anything with the grill.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
It has been tried before and the results weren't the best. They are difficult to open and the edges are visible after they are bonded back together.
Avon Custom Wheels also does painting of headlight, taillights and other stuff. http://www.avoncustomwheels.com/ give Ernie a shot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What someone needs to do is make them projector headlights for the concept to buy. I would be frist in line, and shortly after I would be the first to have demon eyes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
lights

theres a company who already made projectors for magnums they will be out soon i saw it on procarparts.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts