Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My AWD Magnum needs some new shoes. I may stick to the stock RWD 18's I have on it, but what size would look best on my car?

I currently have 255/55/18 Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenza's, but should I look to change the size. I don't particularly care for how much they stick out, and would prefer a more flush to the fender look.

I also might go to 19's. I have a chance to pick them up. If I go 19's, what size can I go for that would look good?

Stock is 225/60/18's.

Thanks for any help fellas!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm a fan of the 20's but 22's look good also. I stuck with 20's for the ride quality, I like having the extra side wall.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I noticed you mention RWD rims and you probably already know, but the offset on RWD will stick out like you don't like compared to the AWD offset. I am running 255/55/18 too, but mine do not stick out pass the fenders.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What do you have? Trying to figure out what size will fit on the AWD without rolling the fenders or shaving the bolt or changing anything.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm running 245/70/18 Dueler HL Alenza Plus tires with the stock RT RWD Rims. No rubbing or issues, just sticks out an inch or so.

I want to change the look and go with more black on the exterior- the rims are the first place I'd start.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts