Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AZLX and LXForums held a chatiry M&G for the son of a couple members. He has Lymphoma. This event was hosted by MotorMob.com. It was a super nice day for the event. I got meet some new members as well as seeing a few older ones. Thanks again to all that hosted this. There was over 1000.00 raised for Cam. I cant even imagine what you all are going through. It was a pleasure to attend. My son also loved it.

Later on in the day I headed over to 67th Ave for the first time due to the fact I never get Saturdays off and met John with his newly dipped 2nd Gen Chargum conversion, which I hope some day, I will have done to my own car. Thanks for the SF9 shirts John. I appreciate it and it was good to see you and your car. Cant wait to have one of my own someday.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Great pics Aaron! Sorry I missed you and John, we will meet up some day.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent photos!!! Thank you sir, for sharing them. John's ride is gorgeous!!!
-Dave

Yeah. There is still a lot of work to be done but it is insane for sure. I hope to get mine done as well some time.

Great pics Aaron! Sorry I missed you and John, we will meet up some day.

Yeah. I will give you a shout out the next time a take a Saturday off.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Nice my wife and I try to run in as many charity/awareness races we can. Man if I could find a magnum event that would be awesome! Great looking rides and great pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts