Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my friends shop and we are going to be getting a custom set of wheels machined. I need to know the backspacing for a 22"x9" or 22"x9.5" wheel. Can anyone help? What about offset?

I already have a set of Kuhmo Ecsta tires , 265/35/22 lined up. Got a good price, $600 for the set of 4 tires.

Would anyone else be interested in a set of these custom machined wheels? These are going to be billet aluminum, not chrome. Obviously you will want to see pics first. I don't have any yet. I told him I want a 5 spoke design similar to the Intro Vista's or the Foose Nitrous, but without the rivets and to make the spokes a little bit thicker. We will see what he comes up with. I'll keep everyone updated. I am hoping it won't take longer than 2 weeks for design and machining.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
My 20" Boyd's have 5.5" back spacing and I don't think I would go much deeper than that or you may be asking for trouble with suspension parts. I know guys run deeper but many rub while turning.

Measure very carefully, you don't want to make a second set.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey bro, I got a set of MAZZI 22" wrapped with Hankook 165 / 35 / 22. The spacing that I have is: OFFSET: + 18mm and CENTER BORE: 78 mm. The bolt pattern spacing is PCD: 5- 115 / 120. Hope that helps you out. By the way My 22' look great....... You gonna love the way they hog up that space....

MAX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts