Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys were right, this s*** is addictive! I can't wait to install the coilovers, tired of that huge gap in the front. Every time I say no more mods I end up thinking about more mods and then eventually adding more mods. WILL IT EVER END!?!?:eek:mfg:

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,840 Posts
I know the feeling.....You'll love the BCs.......

Some advice with them. The rear lower shock mounts need to be tightened with a cheater bar. The shocks can make noise if not tightened enough. The best way to ensure that they are tight enough is to grasp hold of the lower shock body once they're installed. Try to twist the shock back and forth by hand. If it moves, it's not tight enough and may click over bumps. Tighten it down until you can no longer move it by hand.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Some advice with them. The rear lower shock mounts need to be tightened with a cheater bar. The shocks can make noise if not tightened enough. The best way to ensure that they are tight enough is to grasp hold of the lower shock body once they're installed. Try to twist the shock back and forth by hand. If it moves, it's not tight enough and may click over bumps. Tighten it down until you can no longer move it by hand.
Thanks Fireman...YOU ROCK!

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,156 Posts

I took it a step further. I measured the tiny gap and got 2 machine bushings to fill in the gap. It seems the lower mounts are slightly too small, meaning narrow. In my case, I STILL heard a creaking in the rear. I have removed my rear BCR shocks and put in my stock shocks. Since I did that, my suspension is silent.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Funny.....I am installing some myself this weekend.

·
Registered
732 Posts
you guys were right, this s*** is addictive! I can't wait to install the coilovers, tired of that huge gap in the front. Every time i say no more mods i end up thinking about more mods and then eventually adding more mods. will it ever end!?!?:eek:mfg:
no! It will never end!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts